Our Smiley Seth

Our Smiley Seth

Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Monday came and no call from anyone at the hospital.  Finally around 3:30 I emailed the neurosurgery scheduler to check in and got a response they were still working on it and she would let me know as soon as she heard anything.  And today still no word so I put a call into Dr. Wright.  Her fellow called back saying they still hadn’t heard anything from neurosurgery and we had a tentative admission day of Thursday.  I expressed my concern of putting it off longer and getting close to the Friday start date again and the possibility of having another small stem cell collection when the time came.  I hate to put Seth through that long process again knowing it’s not going to be successful.  I also asked if the Ommaya placement isn’t done will they do a lumbar puncture to get Seth the intrathecal chemotherapy.  We are already behind on these so we would like to work to getting caught up.  So for now we wait and assume we’ll get admitted on Thursday to start his next round.  Only time will tell …

No comments:

Post a Comment